server lag...

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:40:59 EST 2002

Curious..for each of my games instances..which is about 10 instances right
now on this one server. I'm getting alot of server lag because of the amount
of games that I'm running on this server. I was wondering..is there a way to
reduce this lag? The latest thing that I was going to test out is to see if
the fact that I have chatter on as well as developer 2 logging set for each
of these servers...if this will cause or attribute to some of the server lag
that I"m getting. ...also if removing these two entries would reduce some of
the lag.

Also..I've noticed that the size of each instance starts off with a SIZE of
about 65M and then eventually goes to about to about 140M...is there some
sort of leakage happening?

Thanks
Anthony