[mohaa] Stupid question

Mazzic mazzic at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 11:51:10 EST 2002

Which map is it stuck on?  dm/mohdm2?  The first map you start with?

If you don't name a value I believe it takes the default.  So I'm not sure
what you would end up with, so to be certain you might try adding

fraglimit 0
//Sets the limit of Frags that will end the match ( 0 = no fraglimit)

timelimit 5
//Sets the amount of time (in minutes) for map changes (0 = no timelimit)

roundlimit 5
//sets the amount of time (in minutes) for each round

-Mazzic