[mohaa] Linux Server Set up

wL.P!@Z plasma at weakest-links.co.uk
Sat Dec 21 13:35:48 EST 2002

Yes I think that would be a great Idea. I searched the web and found
nothing, a site with a tutorial and other server questions/answers would
be very good.

For counter-strike we have this site http://server.counter-strike.net/ ,
which will pretty much sort anything or u will be able to find people
who know everything there.

Regards.
Michael Ham (a.k.a. P!@Z)
www.weakest-links.co.uk