[mohaa] uboat fix by crowkings using druid's fixes on moh-linux...

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Tue Dec 17 12:04:49 EST 2002

I've installed the same patch and now need to test whether it was successful.

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone email me the method used for spawning
uboats so I can test my server?

Please email me personally, as I do not want to distrubute hacks across
this list.

Some yahoo dumped my server the other night. Anyone want to reverse hack
an IP?? Just kidding.

ZeroDensity