[mohaa] Performance isses on linux moh servers...

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:47:10 EST 2002

I have a plethora of bandwidth being behind direct 4x1000mbps fiber links to
a backbone spread across multiple oc48's. Although 8-10 servers does suck up
alot of bw, I should be able to accommodate that. Also, I'm not getting high
pings within each game when fully populated...what I'm getting seems to be
server lag where pings are fine, but there is slowdown seen by everyone
occasionally.

Thanks much,
Anthony