[mohaa] Server details

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:27:53 EST 2002

Yes, even if you use your own server, you only really need a few files from
the moh distribution to get things going..and that only takes about 1.5 Gigs
of disk space. You may or may not be able to run a 20 man server on your
hardware configurations...I'm not too sure on that. However, each game
instance takes up to about 100Megs of memory outside of whatever else the
rest of the system is using.

As far as bandwidth usage...for a 20 man server moderately populated, you're
probably looking at roughly (very rough estimate) 1-1.5mbps

Anthony