mixed maps? not quite....

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Tue Dec 10 19:11:03 EST 2002

Hey all,

I have finally gotten Crowkings mixed maps to work, pretty well. I am
successfully running team deathmatch maps with several objective maps in
mohaa. Problem is that neither Omaha or 'the bridge' works well. The
maps seem to function alright in the sense that everybody respawn ok and
the time limits are right, but when one team completes the objective,
the map doesn't end on either Omaha or the bridge. This does work fine
in both V2 rocket and The Hunt.

Was wondering if anyone had experience with this issue, and might have
some suggestions. I've come so far with getting my server running the
maps my members want. I would love to be able to keep Omaha in the
rotation......

Thanks!!!

handgrenade
www.holylandclan.com