[mohaa] still getting U-boat spawns?!?!?

Tom Greene cowgod at kraken.cowgod.org
Sat Dec 7 07:45:17 EST 2002

Yes, you need to choose Linux option. The Linux server does not use the
DLL files from the Windows version. The file to patch on Linux is called
fgameded.so. Copy this file from your Linux box into your Windows MoHAA
folder, then run the patch program and select Linux, then copy the patched
file back to Linux.

Alternatively, I wrote a shell script to do this directly under Linux,
without the need for Windows at all. You can grab it here if you like:
http://cowgod.org/software/mohaa/utilities/linux_spawn_glitch_fix.tar.gz

--
Tom Greene <tom at cowgod.org>
http://cowgod.org/