[mohaa] Re:

Sander de Hond sanderdehond at home.nl
Thu Aug 29 09:29:06 EDT 2002

Hi,

Thanks for your responce..
The server has got an admin, it's a real gameserver, the company has got
it's own servers and admins for it.
They just make the server accessible and we can upload MOHAA and do all the
stuff we want, if there's a prob i can mail them.
But they say the server is not causing the lag but the configuration or the
files, so i can't do anything bout the server config only th mohaa config.

I played today with the maxrate set to 6000(or 7000, well it was high) and
we had no lag problems or pings that went up again.
So it might be solved now, tonight we have a friendly war and we will have
alotta people (16) on it tonight so we will test it properly

Hope all is gone... lag i mean then :)

Thanks alot...

Sander