Sander de Hond sanderdehond at home.nl
Thu Aug 29 06:33:51 EDT 2002

Hi,

Thanks for the help,
I don't know anything about the server hardware. It's 200 km away and it
arranged through a clanmember that works at a national spread pcshop.
I do know that the connection is T1, and that's all... I do know that when i
first started the server it wasn't laggy at all!! STRANGE
And it does work properly for an hour and then it starts again.
It's not a continues thing, it starts every now and then..

I've set the max players back to 14 (it was 18) and i'm gonna set maxping to
400 and maxrate to 10000. What's the difference between those two ? maxrate
and ping ?

I hope to get more answers about the hardware part soon, but for now this is
what i know... hope it will be solved with the maxrate part otherwise you
will hear from me again :)

Thanks for now.. hope to help you guys out sometime too..

Sander