[mohaa] MOHAA Omaha Beach Scene

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Aug 28 10:12:11 EDT 2002

Actually, I liked hearing about it and always wondered what it looked
like....

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Fredrik
                    Nyberg INF           To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    <fnyberg at abo.        cc:
                    fi>                  Subject:     Re: [mohaa] MOHAA Omaha Beach Scene

                    08/28/2002
                    02:45 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 00:42, Damon wrote:
> Hi,
>  ill do nothing in private, personally i dont wanna see posts about some
> guys holiday when theres someone asking for help.
> not once.. but even an edited version after. simply remove me from the
list
> if u think im being petty.

Oh, cry me a river... The reason for two messages was that Evolution
bombed but decided to send email first without telling me about it...

... besides I actually thought somebody might be interrested in what
Omaha Beach looked like for real, but I guess not. Too bad. But I wont
write more about that, so I guess all die-hard flamers must look for new
"inappropriate" messages to deal with.

LOL LOL LOL