[mohaa] MOHAA Omaha Beach Scene

Fredrik 'Nybä' Nyberg INF fnyberg at abo.fi
Tue Aug 27 15:23:37 EDT 2002

Damon wrote:

>How bloody informative. If i wanted clowns.. id'a gone the circus.

Oh, I'm so sorry for sharing that little thought with everyone. Now YOUR
reply, Damon, of course, is a real nugget of information. Why don't you
answer this message too with the same kind of keen wit? Now if you
excuse me, I'll head on back to Clown College where I belong.

... what a fucking sour-puss.

Nybä