[mohaa] Rcon acces

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Tue Aug 20 11:39:06 EDT 2002

Losers (makers of Seeing Eye)! hehe..jk.....go Gamespy!

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS
MOHAA Server: 209.240.4.253

                    "Steve Beck"
                    <spbeck at 2laurelbank.nild        To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    ram.co.uk>                      cc:
                                                    Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Rcon acces
                    08/20/2002 11:18 AM
                    Please respond to mohaa

all seeing eye has a similar thing but the line is greyed out for mohaa for
some reason