[mohaa] expired!

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Tue Aug 20 09:23:06 EDT 2002

What do you means by 'APPEARS'? :9

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS
MOHAA Server: 209.240.4.253

                    Fredrick
                    Ludden               To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    <luddenf at comc        cc:
                    ast.net>             Subject:     RE: [mohaa] expired!

                    08/19/2002
                    05:41 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

Yes,  it is well hidden.  Exactly why I subscribed to this list.  Well, got
my answer....guess I can unsubscribe now...lol

Nah,  I'll stick around.  Appears to be a knowledgable group  here.

Thanks,
Fred