[mohaa] expired!

Warren Woodward scratch at xmission.com
Mon Aug 19 17:05:47 EDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 09:50:22PM +0100, Mike Freeman wrote:
> Sander,
>
> Thats magic squire. You diamond.
>
> Thank you very much.

I'd like to third this thanks.  We have about 7 or 8 servers on our
network with this code, and they all went tits up this morning (well,
those that were restarted, anyway).  Everyone's happy now.

On to other questions, what's the trick to getting the MOTD to actually
display?  I have this in the config (for one example):

seta g_motd "Welcome to Utah Freakshow!"

But it appears nowhere.  And just to complicate things further, I've seen
some servers that have console announcements periodically.  What's the
nifty swag I gotta strut to make that happen too?

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com