[mohaa] Logging?

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Mon Aug 19 13:57:10 EDT 2002

I had some problems getting logging to actually work even though I set
"sv_chatter 1" in my server.cfg file.  I even did a dump of the server
variables to ensure it was being set properly but nothing was happening.  I
did some checking and finally got everything to log correctly by adding the
following to the server.cfg right after the sv_chatter line:

Logfile 2

Here is what the source specified as valid options:

0 = no log
1 = buffered
2 = continuous
3 = append

If anyone else is having the same problem I was having, try setting this
variable to the desired setting in your server.cfg file.  =)

[-SF-]Shockwave