[mohaa] localization

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Aug 19 10:40:22 EDT 2002

I don't have a MAIN Global Directory......do we need one for any reason?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Greg Miller
                    <gmiller at oei-        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    tech.com>            cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [mohaa] localization
                    08/15/2002
                    01:53 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

Matthew Hall wrote:

> Can someone send me the default localization file, or tell
> me how to extract it from one of the pak files?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
> Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
> unreal://angui.sh                            | leareth at angui.sh

Pull localization.txt out of Pak0.pk3 and place it in main/global
directory.  It's essentially a long list of duplicate text strings, the
first text string is used by the server for reference, the second is
what actually appears in the game.  Modify the second text, load up the
server and try it out.

--
name:Greg C. Miller
title:Systems and Network Administrator/Sr. Analyst
e-mail:gmiller at oei-tech.com
url:http://www.oei-tech.com/
voice:(540) 373-6025
fax:(540) 899-5471