[mohaa] new server files

[-SF-]Shockwave shockwave at clanshortfuse.com
Mon Aug 19 09:47:51 EDT 2002

Hi everyone!

I am new to the mailing list and am very glad to see that a Linux version of
MOHAA is available.  I have also encountered the expired beta message when
attempting to use the latest versions from both www.icculus.org and
FilePlanet.  After doing a little searching on Google, I managed to find
this link:

http://mohaa.krawall.de/download.php?action=file&id=343

The site is in German, but it appears they have the right version because I
got it to work on my server.  Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, however I am
VERY rusty.  Luckily all you have to do is ignore the text and click the
"Download" button. ;)

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone who has worked to make this
Linux server available to the gaming community.  Dedicated people like you
deserve a lot of credit.  Keep up the great work!

[-SF-]Shockwave