[mohaa] Server Crashes

David M. Graham grahd at cwfh.com
Sat Aug 17 10:36:55 EDT 2002

You are correct, when I have a player connect to the server, the server
just drops.  No error messages.  Below is the screen dump:

SVC_DirectConnect ()
>>>\challenge\1035712227\qport\3988\protocol\8\name\Sexy
Northerner\dm_playergermanmodel\german_reaper\dm_playermodel\mickdude-ro
nald\rate\30000\snaps\20<<<
version 8 connecting to 8
Client 0 connecting with 300 challenge ping
Sexy Northerner is preparing for deployment
Going from CS_FREE to CS_CONNECTED for Sexy Northerner
Sexy Northerner : dropped gamestate, resending
SV_SendClientGameState() for Sexy Northerner
Going from CS_CONNECTED to CS_PRIMED for Sexy Northerner
Going from CS_PRIMED to CS_ACTIVE for Sexy Northerner
Sexy Northerner has entered the battle
[root at mail1 mohaa]#

Aka Firewalker