[mohaa] Expired Server

Michael Roark mroark at gamingcenters.net
Thu Aug 15 14:23:01 EDT 2002

Ryan C. Gordon said:

>> Ryan, any chance of an updated binary as my server has expired.
>
> Go read the "[mohaa] server 1.0 now!" posts.
>
> --ryan.

So do the new binaries have any performance enhancements? I'm running
mohaa on a dual 850 with 1gig of ram on a 100 mb connection and when 10
people are in the same area all comes to a screeching halt, we are talking
10 to 15 FPS. Now before you start screaming client machine, I own a
Gaming Center and have  20 identical p4 1.5s with geforce3s (ti200) and
256mb of ram and each of them behave the same on my linux servers.
However, if I start a dedicated game from one of the client machines the
problems are far less.

I've attached my config files just incase anyone can spare the time to try
and help me figure out this problem.

--
Michael Roark
The Gaming Center