[mohaa] server 1.0 now!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Aug 14 17:39:47 EDT 2002

> > Just cause we can reach it and it works does not mean it will not expire
> > :)....
>
> I'll wait until I hear official word from Ryan and not some random
> site in .de.

If it makes you feel better, I'm baffled, too.  :)

Those _ARE_ the files I gave Electronic Arts. Everything (including the
README) matches the md5sums of my local copies, so they are legit.

For the nervous amongst you:

482d63a6bf22f30f8b6a85be23f1a5cc  README-mohaa-lnxded.txt
047aa937c5c77094432b257a2ca47c66  fgameded.so
b3f9644d5ca066d1548ceb84f8ec03b0  mohaa_lnxded

That binary _will not_ expire. If your server is now refusing to start
because the beta timeout is past, you should probably grab those while I
sort this out. Worst case scenario, it's a leaked version of exactly what
would be freely downloadable soon enough...but it's probably just being
sent to mirror sites first before any announcement is made. I just sent an
email to EA. I will let you know what they say.

--ryan.