[mohaa] rotations, downloads & etc

Damon damon at daycross.com
Wed Aug 14 09:56:00 EDT 2002

Lo.
I havnt done any extractions. everything is default. additional maps ( pak
files ) i have in /mohaa/main
and load them in the usual way. as long as the map you want to load is in
the servers rota, it will allow
you to load RB (RoundBased) maps into an objective gametype. havnt tried
into a RB gametype as i had no need.
if the map is not in the rota you get error 'cannot load rb map into a obj
gametype' or something similar.
Damon

hope this is what u meant!