[mohaa] the final release binaries...

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Aug 14 09:29:37 EDT 2002

Your Rock...how long does it take to do something like that Ryan? Is it a
matter of changing a variable?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Ryan C. Gordon"
                    <icculus at cluttere        To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    dmind.org>               cc:
                                             Subject:     [mohaa] the final release
                    08/14/2002 05:11         binaries...
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    mohaa

...are still in process at EA. They got forgotten briefly; they're in
crunch time for the expansion pack. They will be available soon, and I'll
let you know when.

If the beta 2 binaries expire before EA puts up the official ones, I'll
build a "beta 3" for the interim, so fear not.

--ryan.