[mohaa] What I learned in Educational Psych 101:

Mike Mabe docseuss4977 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 06:05:03 EDT 2002

I never meant to imply that it would be "OK" to do it because you wouldn't
get prosecuted, and I did mention that zipping up the files would do little
good as they are already "compressed" fairly well. But for discussion what
you are saying is that the only way to host a dedicated linux mohaa game
would be to buy a copy of the game for each and every instence of the game
server you have running?