[mohaa] A few questions...

Dekard dekard at gameadmins.com
Mon Aug 12 14:24:49 EDT 2002

MOTD shows up in gamespy/all seeing eye, but does not in MOH:AA.

Forcebalance=forces a team member to opposing team if they get lobsided.
Autojoin=puts clients on a team automatically on entering of the server.

Logs don't catch chat unless developer 1, which is still pretty nasty looking for the
most part, it's due to it behind a modified Q3 engine that had the multiplayer portion
removed or just hacked up..