[mohaa] which files are needed?

Hajo van Vulpen hajov at home.nl
Sun Aug 11 09:44:08 EDT 2002

I'm experimenting with it.
Im running on Pak0 Pak5 and Pak7NL and some cfg's and some custom maps.
The point is that an error isn't a problem, the server don't need any
textures cuz the client has them and loads them. I'm only experiencing
problems with objectives (cant set the bomb :() but free4all and
teammatches run perfect (although the server has errors the clients
don't notice them)