[mohaa] Cobalt RAQ4i with 512Mb

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Fri Aug 9 09:40:12 EDT 2002

I think its a setting or bug because my server was flying last night...I am
on an OC3....I had a 80 ping for once...and I still got it flashing some!

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Kelly D
                    Griffin"             To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    <kgriffin at kg2        cc:
                    .com>                Subject:     [mohaa] Cobalt RAQ4i with 512Mb

                    08/08/2002
                    08:17 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

I am running the linux version of MOHAA on the above mentioned box and once
4 or 5 people get on, I get the SLOW SERVER flash at the bottom of the
screen.  This box is sitting on a Full T1 with only one other PC.  If I
post
my config on here, could someone give me some pointers?