[mohaa] logs and further development.

Michael Roark mroark at gamingcenters.net
Thu Aug 8 13:56:40 EDT 2002

Ryan C. Gordon said:

>> Is there an sdk? where we could write a "mod" which had better logging
>> facilities?
>
> No idea; is there even one for Windows?
>
> --ryan.

Dunno, too bad we couldn't put together some cash independently and "pay"
you for some features. Logging in such a way that stats other than AEstat
could be used would drastically solidify the community. With out such
solidification this games is doomed to a short life span. Community is Key
to a games life span. Community and a company who is willing to support it
beyond its profitability life cycle. ah well , that's a discussion for
somewhere else.

--
Michael Roark
The Gaming Center