[mohaa] curious behavior

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Thu Aug 8 09:55:50 EDT 2002

Ok great..thanks....my admin here at the college I work at says a few years
back they had a contest of hackers to see who can make the tuffest box to
hack into.....you were allowed to use any OS and mod it anyway you
want....you will never guess who the winner was....was it the Linux modded
boxes? Nope....it was the guy who installed FreeBSD right out of the box
with nothing else.....just as it is from a fresh install and it was the
hardest to hack box.....I thought that was a cool story when I heard it..
:)

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Matthew Hall
                    <leareth at angu        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    i.sh>                cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: [mohaa] curious behavior
                    08/07/2002
                    02:16 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 JNagle at franuniv.edu wrote:

> So to run a MOHAA server do all what you said then when you hit ENTER
after
> you type Linux then just type in the line to run the MOHAA server?

Pretty much. # linux <enter> is just to make it happen for the
current session. Once you reboot, the line you added to the
rc.conf will make it always available and you won't even have
to do that.

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
unreal://angui.sh                            | leareth at angui.sh