[mohaa] New dedicated server

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Aug 8 03:48:11 EDT 2002

>  Is there any word on when the new binarys will be released?...and are
> there any cool new features coming...ie punk buster support (I know
> thats a big wish list, but I thought I would ask:)) Death

I asked EA, and it's in paperwork somewhere still. I'll keep nagging; its
what I'm good at.  :)

As for PunkBuster, I have no idea what that entails, such as engine mods,
etc...if anyone wants to pass my email address on to the PunkBuster crew,
I'll talk with them to see if it's doable, but I make no promises.

--ryan.