[mohaa] curious behavior

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Aug 7 14:16:51 EDT 2002

So to run a MOHAA server do all what you said then when you hit ENTER after
you type Linux then just type in the line to run the MOHAA server?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Matthew Hall
                    <leareth at angu        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    i.sh>                cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: [mohaa] curious behavior
                    08/07/2002
                    01:45 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 JNagle at franuniv.edu wrote:

> >And linux emulation is wonderful - any game
> >server put out for linux, I can run under FreeBSD. NWN, UT, MOHAA,
> >etc.
>
> So what is all involved in making BSD 'emulate' Linux? Run a software
> package? Automatic? Please give us more info....

cd /usr/ports/emulators/linux_base; make; make install;

vi /etc/rc.conf 'linux_enable="YES"'

# linux <enter>
# <run your linux binary>

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
unreal://angui.sh                            | leareth at angui.sh