[mohaa] curious behavior

Charles "BedMan" Bedford bedman at quakecon.org
Wed Aug 7 11:32:47 EDT 2002

Well, Debian is a nice OS.  It's stable as could be (one of the tents of the
debian organization) but one of the drawbacks is that they extensively test
all the changes that come through, delaying the release time a bit.

Historically, I must agree with you about the install.  Installation of
Linux has typically been a little simpler than BSD.  The tools are a little
more mature, and there's all that gui stuff for people to feel "at home"
when used to windows. (I still preffer character mode - it's SO much faster)

As I stated before - there are both good and bad sides to any OS.  Debian's
big draw is it's stability.

	-- Charles