[mohaa] curious behavior

charles 'wokka' goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Aug 7 11:14:55 EDT 2002

i've heard a lot of good things about debian, just never got around to
trying it...  i started with slackware, many many moons ago, and then went
to redhat, because of its popularity and abundance of resources found on the
net about it...    after getting fed up with lack of updates from redhat,
and bloat, i started looking for another linux and was talking to people
asking for input...  several guys at work switched our servers there from
redhat to bsd, and combined with the ease of use, I gave it a try on a few
boxes at home...  this hooked me :)

I'm sure debian is good, just have never used it... probably won't now,
unless freebsd makes a huge change that I don't like...  :^)

wokka