[mohaa] New to list

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Wed Aug 7 09:52:45 EDT 2002

That reminds me....Ryan is EA's NON-timed Linux Server out yet? When is
your binaries due to expire?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    "Kelly D
                    Griffin"             To:     <mohaa at icculus.org>
                    <kgriffin at kg2        cc:
                    .com>                Subject:     [mohaa] New to list

                    08/06/2002
                    10:32 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

I just downloaded the Linux beta and I am in the process of installing it
on
my Linux box.  Is this for the retail or demo version of MOHAA?  Where do I
find the default.cfg file?

Thanks for you help.

Kelly "Sgt Griffin" Griffin
Admin, MOHAA Servers