[mohaa] need help

Mike Mabe docseuss4977 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:57:37 EDT 2002

well it's got it up with some help from the irc channel (THANKS!)

matt since it was a box with nothing installed but mohaa don't see any harm
as, as soon as it was fixed all that would be required is changing the login
info. sure they could have forced me to reinstall linux but no real data
would have been lost.