[mohaa] Kick command

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Tue Aug 6 09:27:13 EDT 2002

It's actually like this:
type: rcon status
The 1st number you see is thier client ID.....
Now type:
rcon clientkick <their number here without brackets>

Jason Nagle
Network Tech
A+ Certified  Service Professional

                    Fredrik
                    'Nybä' Nyberg        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    INF                  cc:
                    <fnyberg at abo.        Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Kick command
                    fi>

                    08/06/2002
                    06:16 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

Eduardo E. Silva wrote:
> How do you kick a player that has metacharacters on his/her handle, such
as
> *,?,- ??? when I use the kick command on a player that has the '*' it
think I
> want to kick everybody!
>

> Ed Silva
> Silvex Consulting Inc.
> (714) 504-6870 Cell
> (888) 209-0946 Pager

Try:

clientkick number

where number is the number of the client you want to kick.

Nybä