mohaa server, mapchange and master

Stefan Herrmann stefhe at gmx.de
Mon Aug 5 17:23:34 EDT 2002

Hi,

today I setup a mohaa server with the linux-beta2-binary under
FreeBSD 4.6. It basically works, but I have problems with
changing the maps automatically. I read that there is a bugfix
for that. Where can I get it ?

The other thing is, that my mohaa server doesnt contact the gamespy
master, even though I put the following into the public.cfg-file:

seta sv_master1 "master.gamespy.com:27900"
seta sv_master2 "master0.gamespy.com"

When starting the server, public.cfg is executed, but the gamespy
master is not connected (tcpdump ...). Any hints ?

Thanks for helping a newbie.

Ciao
Stefan
--
--- Communications powered by FreeBSD ---

     Stefan Herrmann     Hoholzstr. 73
               D-53229 Bonn