AEstats On Linux

The Caretaker caretaker at hellahivemind.com
Sat Aug 3 16:12:17 EDT 2002

In case anyone wanted to know, AEstats works like a champ with Linux MOHAA.
My stats pages are up at
http://www.hellahivemind.com/devildogs/stats/index.html if you would
like to see them (don't laugh I had a really bad night). You can pick up
AEstats at http://www.planetquake.com/aeons/aestats. The instructions
are real straight-forward, except that it doesn't tell you your
qconsole.log file needs to be in the same directory as your Linux-Bin.
Maybe you can change it, but I didn't see it. Start the game with +set
developer 1 +set fs_outputpath /my/dir/name +set logfile 1 +set logfilename
qconsole.log (thanks for the reply ryan). Let me know if anyone needs help
(I'll try my best).

[^DD^]Hellboy
www.devil-dogs.net