[mohaa] Getting Complanes About High Ping, Is Config Ok?

Simon Hough shough at chartermi.net
Fri Aug 2 19:04:53 EDT 2002

I also had alot of complaints about Pings on my T1 box, weird,
I think its the Telco though more than anything, I have two T1`s
running into the box, depending on where you are comming from
depends on what you use, I am using a bandwidth shaper also.

I found that if I set my max rate to 5000 I get 16 people running
fine.

Si