[mohaa] Server Faq

Eric Koldeweij eric at no-sense.net
Thu Aug 1 16:49:43 EDT 2002

Check the first line:
#!/bin/bash

This file (/bin/bash) is probably not present, or not readable on your
system. Maybe it's /usr/bin/bash on your box?

try typing from the command line

echo $SHELL

and if that produces a value replace the /bin/bash by that.

-> Leave the #! as they are, and no spaces!

if that doesn't work either try removing the #! line altogether and see
if that works.

Grts,
Eric.