[mohaa] Server Faq

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Thu Aug 1 16:51:09 EDT 2002

Greg what would the command line be to run the Team Death Match and what
config does it go in?

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    Greg Miller
                    <gmiller at oei-        To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                    tech.com>            cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [mohaa] Server Faq
                    08/01/2002
                    01:56 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    mohaa

JNagle at franuniv.edu wrote:

> I tried these config files with NO luck...here is my setup...Redhat
> 7.3....I have the Mohaa stuff in the following directory:
>
> /home/zaphod/MOHAA
>
> the Linux binaries are in /home/zaphod/MOHAA/main
>
> Here is my mohaa-start file start line:
>
> # directory where mohaa is located
> MOHHOME=/home/zaphod/MOHAA/main/
>
> Supposedly I start the file like this correct?:
>
> ./start-mohaa 1 209.240.4.253 12203 tdm.cfg &
> and from the /home/zaphod/MOHAA/main directory because it has the
binaries
> right?

1. Put the linux binaries in /home/zaphod/MOHAA
2. make MOHHOME="/home/zaphod/MOHAA"
3. Edit your the start line in your script file to be
$MOHHOME/mohaa_lnxded +set dedicated 1 +set net_ip 209.240.4.253 +exec
tdm.cfg

That should do it.

--
name:Greg C. Miller
title:Systems and Network Administrator/Sr. Analyst
e-mail:gmiller at oei-tech.com
url:http://www.oei-tech.com/
voice:(540) 373-6025
fax:(540) 899-5471