Few questions...

Maciej Dymek "Kama-2" maciej.dymek at fibernet.pl
Thu Aug 1 07:15:20 EDT 2002

Hi all!

I run MOHAA Linux server and it works just fine....;)

But I still didn't found answers to some questions:

1. How to make server acessable only to people that knows a specyfic password
    I've tried seta g_password "xxx" and seta g_needpass "1"

    But still everyone can join my server

    When I use a combination of:

    maxclients "6"
    sv_privatePassword "cccc"
    privateclients "6"

    It works but for people tha don't know the password it apears as "Server is full".
    But this is not the way. ;)

2. How can I administrate my Linux server during the game, when I'm on a diffrent place than my server.
    By rconsole, but how?

3. Where can I change welcome massage instead of "Press fire to join battle"

4. How disable bazookas and pumpgun for all players?

For now that's all...I hope this is not too much for one time ;))))

Thanx for help!

perforator