[manticore] Manticore Status

Robert Millan zeratul2 at wanadoo.es
Wed Jun 30 13:52:12 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 09:17:15AM -0600, Jeff M wrote:
> >> Is anyone currently working on Manticore?
>
> The VHDL code hasn't been touched in ages.  I'm writing some basic software
> renderer classes in the c++ branch, but it is for a somewhat unrelated project.
>
> Not sure how useful the VHDL code would be to anyone.

As I suggested before, I think integrating the c++ code into the bochs
emulator (http://bochs.sf.net/) would be a good way to get started standarising
manticore and also to gain more momentum.

What do you think on this?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)