[manticore] Re: CVS

Jeff Mrochuk jmrochuk at ieee.org
Thu May 30 12:32:55 EDT 2002

Sunday sounds good.

Here's some scary business. There's a new file in the sdram_control
folder called sdram_control_param.vhd which supports 4 or 8 burst length
at compile time.

It still needs alot of testing, and the newest version isn't in cvs yet,
but I hope to get most of the code done today.  I'll then try to get
vga_fifo_ctrl up to speed to support 8 bursts.  Then I'll spend 160
hours trying to get the core to work again.

Jeff