Back to life

Jeff Mrochuk jmrochuk at ieee.org
Tue May 21 17:11:11 EDT 2002

Okay been kinda dead for a while

Now that I have the quartus software I'm going to start working on the
SDRAM controller to make it more efficient.

Benj is finishing up the documentation.

Andrew: I have the perfect thing for you to work on if you want to.  It
should be easy because you've pretty much already done it. I think it would
be good idea to have an RS-232 interface for loading
triangles so we can test the renderer and triangle buffer before we do a
PCI interface.  Basically it needs to send three fixed point numbers at
a time.  The numbers are 10-6, so 10 binary digits for the number and 6
for the decimal part. So bursts would be of 3x16 binary digits.  We'd
also need the software side of things. Reply if you're interested.
Shouldn't be much different than the software/hardware you wrote for the
neural project.

Jeff