[manticore] Unsubscribe information

Ling Andrew Chaang acling at ee.ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 20 12:36:27 EDT 2002

this should answer your questions...

--- original message

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <manticore-help at icculus.org>

   <manticore-subscribe at icculus.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to: