[manticore] data sender

Jeff Mrochuk mrochuk at ee.ualberta.ca
Mon Jun 10 09:37:07 EDT 2002

Probably be best to send it groups of three, because that makes up one
triangle.

Benj, the raster can take the points in any order now, right? So we can
just throw the triangles into a FIFO.

I have the board here, but its been a while since I've tested anything
on the actual hardware.  I have to redo the pinouts, because I can't
seem to overwrite the pinout file and have it stick. I'll probably do
that today.

Jeff