Opencores

benjcarson at digitaljunkies.ca benjcarson at digitaljunkies.ca
Thu Jun 6 17:17:00 EDT 2002

Well, if there is an easy way to mirror cvs then we might as well use both,
since icculus isn't exactly known for it's hardware projects.  Probably
would be pretty easy to throw together a script that'd mirror them.  Until
we come up with something clever though, I say we stick with icculus for
now.

Benj