Update

Jeff Mrochuk mrochuk at ee.ualberta.ca
Mon Jun 3 01:34:17 EDT 2002

Alright, now that I'm all moved in, and we probably have some new
subscribers, I'll post an update.

I've been working on increasing the efficiency of the SDRAM controller,
which is going well but I have yet to do any extensive testing.

Benj is going to increase the flexibility of the display unit to support
multiple resolutions.

Haven't heard from andrew in a while. Once you're done with that
triangle thing, maybe you can take a look at textures, or whatever you
think would be interesting.

The biggest load of work is going to be rewriting vga_fifo_ctrl to
support our new sdram controller and display unit.

A few people have emailed me saying they subscribed to the list and
haven't seen much activity, likely because we don't have a lot of
developers, and plenty to keep us busy.

Either way this is a relaxed list, and you can feel free to post
suggestions even if you aren't working on it.  Of course we're still
really filling in the base of the project before we add a lot of
features.

Man, what a boring post.

Jeff