[manticore] Re: How it goes down

Jeff Mrochuk jmrochuk at ieee.org
Fri Apr 26 18:15:24 EDT 2002

Yeah that looks pretty good to me, but I think we should move PCI up so
we can actually test on a PC once we get Z and raster working.  I'll
probably start working on SDRAM with in a week or so if you want to work
on the rasterizer.  Once we increase the memory bandwidth the z-buffer
should be easy to implement.

Jeff